I had a great conversation with Fred Gross of the Baldwin Trailriders Club yesterday. He's excited to donate a Baldwin area Map to use to plan our trip next month, and really appreciates what we're doing to remember Jerry. He offered up a great bunch of advice on where to trailer to, ride to, and eat at along our route. In fact, the route that he suggests (Baldwin to Cadillac to Wellston and back to Baldwin) is a favorite ride of he and his family. They take it often from their cabin near Big Star Lake, and is a great "day" ride for a group of avid sledders. It's got some tight and twisty's with some long rail grade straights to help get the carbon cleaned out too!
I'll be making calls to the Cadillac and Wellston area Clubs too to see if they will donate us some maps and advice as well. Well, keep checking back often as I will be updating this Blog regularly with comments pertaining to Jerry's Ride. I'm hoping to sit down next week with Scott & Rod Pell to iron out some details!!
THINK SNOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment